from the quill of Jeff Garzik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on scroll
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> A _very_ good client for crypto.

Yes, indeed!

> IPsec is the standard for future
> encryption Internet communcations.

Again, indeed.

So do we put it into the kernel spec?  I have it in my kernel spec file
right now, building a "freeswan" package.  My spec builds it as a module
so the only thing that really needs to be done to my spec file to
complete the job is to have the module excluded from the regular kernel
modules and included in the freeswan package such that the freeswan
package can be held back from the CD due to the crypto.

I will do this last part, merge the changes into the most recent kernel
spec and submit if I get a go ahead that it actually make it into
cooker.

b.

--
Brian J. Murrell                              InterLinx Support Services, Inc.
North Vancouver, B.C.                                             604 983 UNIX