not sure as windows 2000 won't even use my cd burner but I have burned
at least 4 cd's that I can remember using mandrake 7.0 to burn them and
they all worked great. With these few problems
1) they won't work with the kenwood true speed cdroms
2) they also won't work on at least some older cdroms. Like for instance
an old 6x I had laying around but it also wasn't able to view the cdrom
from dos.