Hi,

        At this moment, you can only select one of the pre-configured
crypto-RPM servers. It would be nice if I could enter the IP Adress / download
location for my own servers.

        Just yesterday, I installed 7.0 on my desktop machine. which is
incidentally my network access box with ISDN. I couldn't configure ISDN before
the Crypto, thus couldn't load the openssl stuff from the preconfigured
Servers. To add insult to the injury, those same RPMs were on the HD of my
laptop sitting just next to the machine I was installing ;-)

        Regards,
                Hakan

--
Hakan Tandogan                                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]

ICONSULT Tandogan - Egerer GbR                   Tel.: +49-9131-9047-0
Memelstrasse 38 - D-91052 Erlangen               Fax.: +49-9131-9047-77

"Any sufficiently advanced bug is indistinguishable from a feature"