Quoting Nora Etukudo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> On Mon, Jan 31, 2000 at 08:38:10PM +0100, Hakan Tandogan wrote:
>
> >       At this moment, you can only select one of the pre-configured
> > crypto-RPM servers. It would be nice if I could enter the IP Adress /
> > download location for my own servers.
>
> Yes, that would be nice for me too.
>
> I've downloaded 'openssh' and 'openssl' four times now during
> installation, while I'm having it on my own server already.

I had a problem with the proxy configuration. I am behind a Squid proxy which
need a login/pass. For http_proxy, I set http://username:pass@proxy:3218/ and
for ftp_proxy, I need to set the same, but the installer wanted a ftp://....

I continued and the installer froze because It tried to contact the crypto site
bypass my proxy. I had to reboot.