from the quill of Chmouel Boudjnah <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on scroll
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> * Mon Jan 31 2000 Chmouel Boudjnah <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> 2.2.15-0.7mdk

Ugh!  Did my changes for freeswan and %pre/post scripts not make it in
time?

> - Upgrade supermount patch from author.
> - Fix smp kernel and secure kernel on alpha.
> - pcmcia-cs-3.1.9 final
> - Put scsi modules of alpha as modules
> - Renamed release for the new name scheme.
> - 2.2.15pre5.
> - Fix initrd for alpha.
> - Add modifed logo.h for sparc.

b.

--
Brian J. Murrell                              InterLinx Support Services, Inc.
North Vancouver, B.C.                                             604 983 UNIX