On Fri, 11 Feb 2000, you wrote:
> Sorry should've included my setup... I have the following
>
> PIII 450 oc 558 on ABiT BX6r2
> 128 SDRam
> SBLive
> Voodoo 3 3000
> 3Com905b nic
> Tekram 390uw
> No IDE loaded (all scsi drives)
> networked thru @Home cable
>
> I tried adding append to the LILO and still no luck, I didn't think the 16
> meg and the voodoo card was shared, but not sure about that.  Thanks.

   Scuzzy's, Maxtor's, Fujitsu, Seagate and Conner's are known to
have problems with off spec pci bus speeds, and maybe your ram is
havin problems at 124mhz? Can you give it a little more IO volts,
eg, 3.5volts ? Could be your V3 has problems on a 83mhz AGP bus ?
Have you tried running at default speed and see if you still have
the problem?
--
..       Tom Brinkman          [EMAIL PROTECTED]                   .