I have to do this also,  try this while booting your computer,  at the lilo
prompt type in    linux mem=128M  and then see if all your memory is recognized,
if it is then you will want to use your favorite editor to edit lilo.conf and
add a line like this
append="mem=128M"  if you already had an append line you will have to add this
statement to that line  for example
append="mem=128M hdX=ide-scsi"  the 2 options are separated by a space