On Thu, 24 Feb 2000, Adrian Reber wrote:

> On Thu, 24 Feb 2000, Axalon Bloodstone wrote:

> > You can't have dashes in a Release
>
> So maybe a dot ? But has anyone thought about this:
> If there will be a mozilla-5.0-1mdk (no milestone), will it be possible to
> upgrade without problem, or will rpm treat this version as an older
> release?

dots are ok. but watch where you put them or the numbering gets all
fubar. The milestone should be a piece of the %{version} IMO, because
thats what it is isn't it, but you'd still need to workout a numbering
scheme.
And probably the best thing todo is continue the
'Obsoletes: mozilla-Mxy' untill it is released and then
'Obsolete: mozilla-M99999'

--
MandrakeSoft          http://www.mandrakesoft.com/
                                        --Axalon