Hi All !

I would like to change the kernel package with my own (2.2.13 with
nfsv3 patch) because of the NFS bug between Linux and Solaris
2.5.1 and 2.6.

The Problem was mentioned in various mailinglists and newsgroups. As
far as I know the problem still exists in kernel 2.2.14.

After I removed all Mandrake kernel packages and put my one in I ran

      genhdlist .
      gendepslist -f Mandrake/base/depslist Mandrake/base/hdlist

All seems to be ok. BTW my package comes with source, pcmcia and
provides kernel-headers.

The Problem is now, that the kernel-package is no longer been
installed even I have ranting 99 in 'compssList'.

Thanks.
oba

Oliver Banf
EPE-8