I have a number of suggestions and/or complaints about the Mandrake 7.0
distribution.

I asked on the "expert" list and it was suggested that this was the
most appropriate forum.

However, before I started flooding this list with a series of messages,
I wanted to see if the actuual denizens of *this* list also felt that
this was the apppriate list.

Also, my plan is to send out 9 messages for my nine issues, but I
could, alternatively, send out one message covering the entire list of
issues.  If folks prefer the latter, please let me know.

It probably makes more sense to reply personally to me than the tell
the entire list.  I can summarize if there seems to be any difference
of opinion.

 --
I am "Brian, the man from babble-on" (Brian T. Schellenberger).
I can be reached at [EMAIL PROTECTED] .