Title: RE: [Cooker] suggestion for frontpage+apache

Hello,

The installation of FrontPage Server Extensions is quite difficult for a newbie as I am.
Should it be possible to make a separate RPM of Apache + FPSE preconfigured (without the need of compile Apache sources) ?

Best Regards,
Charles Népote
Paris, France.