> i just saw this on freshmeat. i don't have time to try it out yet, and even
> if i do, i don't have the resources to test if it fully works (web server
> won't be up for a while...) what does everyone think?
> http://home.edo.uni-dortmund.de/~chripo/
Seems to be some wrapper that makes fpse a bit more secure... It still
require
Microsoft's FPSE, which only come in binaries (AFAIK).

Looking from the alpha perspective, I need some of compaq's TRU64 libs
to get
the TRU64 version of FPSE working... I'd rather see more effort going
into
this project:

http://www.nimh.org/fpse.shtml

and

http://www.webdav.org/mod_dav/

(I submitted a recent mod_dav contrib package)...

> it's gpl too.
The wrapper, that is...

Stefan van der Eijk