from the quill of [EMAIL PROTECTED] on scroll
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> IMAGINE!
>

> UNLIMITED Long Distance Calling for only $35/month

Please, SOMEBODY at Mandrake either fix this spam problem or tell me to
shut up.  If you want to fix it and don't know how, please contact me.
I will give you *all* of the details on how this spam could have been
prevented because it could have been!

b.

--
Brian J. Murrell                              InterLinx Support Services, Inc.
North Vancouver, B.C.                                             604 983 UNIX