from the quill of Tom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on scroll
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>      The surest fix for spam is already installed on everybody's
> computer,   it's called the <Delete> key.  Bitchin' only adds to
> the spam

Come tell me that when you are hitting delete 100 or 1000 times for each
message you are actually interested in.  Don't think it will happen?
Just look at the economics of spam.  You can bet your ass it will happen
if it's allowed to!

b.

--
Brian J. Murrell                              InterLinx Support Services, Inc.
North Vancouver, B.C.                                             604 983 UNIX