Actually, my ftp does have the compressed and uncompressed video files on it.
Compressed (radius codec) shows black/blank and Uncompressed looks like sh=t
(shows the red/green/blue layers out of sync).

ftp://24.13.20.26/pub/uploads/ (compressed files of Ocean#.avi)
ftp://24.13.20.26/pub/uploads/sandiego/ (uncompressed files named Video#.avi)

have decent upload speed at my end (~100kb/sec) so it's up to your isp.

(urls are tested for accuracy and, yes, my ftp looks like a hurricane (not
tornado) ripped thru it)

--

My ICQ#:  36645898

Created with Mandrake 7.0!