Hi,

I've just installed cooker, and I'm having some issues:

1) KDM exits with the following message in the /var/log/messages:
kdm[3573]: Unknown session exit code 2816 from process 3581

2) This system is a client in a NIS / NFS / automount environment.
After booting, users don't get their homedir right away, I first
have to login as root and restart autofs. (Mandrake 7.0 works
fine).

3) The KDE menus seem _very_ empty by default. It seems that only
the "extra" installed apps are in it, the default KDE ones aren't
(even stuff like kappfinder, the kde console, kedit etc. etc.)

I thought I'd just let y'all know...

Stefan