On Wed, Mar 29, 2000 at 11:22:29PM +0200, Gael Duval wrote:
> Hello,
>
> by the way, did some of you install the new Koffice packages just made
> by David Faure?
>
> Those are really good pieces of software, you can include a kspread
> table under kword etc. If you can test those packages and report bugs
> to the KOffice team (and especially to David Faure), this will speed
> up the development of Koffice and maybe we can put it in Mandrake 7.1.

  Ok. I've just downloaded and install it.

Here's my first impressions:

  - It really looks like a complete suite, good,
  - Good overall works,
  - I don't like the widget set, but everybody knows that :)
     (I guess it is themable, isn't it? so this isn't a big deal...)
  - In KWord:
    - If you're on the last Tab of a line and you press the 'Tab' key,
      the cursor is moved on the first Tab of the next line when I
      expected it to go to the beginning of the next line.
    - The use of Tab with Enumerated list make Kword segfault.
      I know, it is not something we're supposed to use every day but it
      shouldn't SegFault.

 I've not gone any further for now.

    David Faure, please don't take these as criticisms but merely as bug
reports. Koffice looks great and is a great project, even if I'm a GTK-geek
:)
                Regards,

                        DindinX

--