An important question from the emacspeak (Blind-Linux) mailing list ...

Further to this, I am currently installing a 7.0 distro for a blind
user and would like to place an item on the wishlist: Can we add an
install option to limit the amount of graphic material?  It was very
tedious to step through all those packages trimming the purely
visual components.  Including X is essential for many audio-desktop
features such as RealAudio, but there are a lot of packages which
are pure eye candy.  It would be nice to trim them in one swoop.

Hello,
    Question on mandric, I'm considering trying it, but I do have a concern.
Will the latest 7.0 version do a textbased install?
Thanks.
Dave.

--
Gary Lawrence Murphy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  TeleDynamics Communications Inc
Linux/GNU Education Group: http://www.egroups.com/group/linux-education/