I agree to !
There is a 'workstation' install available (this is the smallest I think,
never used it).
But with the workstation-install there is no way to setup partitions ! (the
first what has to be doing)It sets his own and don't look if there are
several HD's.
Of course the strictly needed packages must be determined and a way to add
packages and doing several other things (editing, etc..) in console (in case
of X didn't work).
Eric
PS: (there is a bug?) in the new isdn4k-utils or isdn4net (cooker). They
didn't find ippp0 !!