On Wed, Apr 26, 2000 at 12:53:31AM +0200, Gael Duval wrote:
>  - DrakX graphic installation procedure has been improved to ease
> installation it now fully handles multi-CD installation

I know that a lot of effort was put into the current graphical installer,
but I was wondering if anyone is reconsidering now that Qt Embed has
been released and works natively with the Linux Framebuffer.  It would
seem to be a way to get a high quality GUI during the installer without
worrying about getting XFree up and running.

Or is what is currently in place "Good Enough"

    John Cavanaugh                          Agilent Technologies
    Project Manager                         1400 Fountaingrove Pkwy
    EEsof EDA                               Santa Rosa, CA 95403-1799

    Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]           Phone:  707-577-4780
                                                707-577-3948 (Fax)
            Without deviation, progress is not possible.
                                               -- Frank Zappa