1)  Would it be possible to divide up the RPMs to the 2 different
directories (RPMS vs. RPMS2) for the two different CDs on all the Cooker
mirror sites?  This would be a BIG HELP in keeping them up to date.

2)  A MakeBootDisk button on the DrakConfig control panel would be handy.

3)  On the installer:  I suggest that on the first section when we are
talking about SCSI, that the first question should be:  Do you have any SCSI
devices   then if not, then skip this section completely.  If you do then
ask the next question:  Do you want to search for (SCSI) devices   then
continue from that point.

Hope this is the kind of stuff you're looking for, and that this helps.

Keep up the good work Mandrake.

-Bill