> 1)  Would it be possible to divide up the RPMs to the 2 different
> directories (RPMS vs. RPMS2) for the two different CDs on all the Cooker
> mirror sites?  This would be a BIG HELP in keeping them up to date.

>>the list is (now) in Mandrake/base/rpmslist

Would it be possible now then to have hd.img search both dirs on the hard
disk for files like cdrom.img does (or does it already do this)?  It would
be so much easier also if the two dirs were divided on the mirrors as well,
but thanks for the list.  That is a big help. :)

> 2)  A MakeBootDisk button on the DrakConfig control panel would be handy.

>>there is via drakboot

I looked there, didn't see it, will look again.

> 3)  On the installer:  I suggest that on the first section when we are
> talking about SCSI, that the first question should be:  Do you have any
SCSI
> devices   then if not, then skip this section completely.  If you do then
> ask the next question:  Do you want to search for (SCSI) devices   then
> continue from that point.

>>it seems to be a good idea. I must be look at what it could break though
:-/
>>(very frozen here!)

This should be pretty simple as it would only require a different order of
the questions, and the adding of the word 'SCSI' to the one dialog box.