Okay, okay, just one more time then I'll shutup ! :)

Netscape 4.72-11mdk, downloaded today, still crashes on www.j-tull.co.uk soon
after the main applet starts to run. Both IE and Netscape handle this site fine
on Window$, so what is different on Linux ?

I read recently another mail from someone experiencing the same problem, but I
cannot remember which site he said he had the trouble with.

I don't know how much involvement Mandrake has with the nuts and bolts of
Netscape. However, since Netscape is the only viable way of surfing for Linux
it would be nice to present users / potential users with the best Web
experience to ween them off Window$ !

Any way, I'm sure this is getting boring now, so I'll stop going on about it !

Owen