Hello everyone,

This is my first post.  Anyway, I downloaded and burned the Mandrake 7.1Beta
ISO yesterday.  But I was not able to install because I have a Promise
Ultra66 UDMA card in my system.  The announcement for 7.1Beta mentioned
UDMA66 support.  What exactly is this support?  Is this only for the actual
UDMA66 transfers or does this also apply to auto-detecting UDMA cards?

In any case, does anyone know what I should do to get Mandrake installed?
(Other than attached my HD back to my ATA33 ports  :-)   ).  For your
information, Windows reports the following I/O addresses for the card:

D400 - D407
D800 - D803

DC00 - DC07
E000 - E003

I believe the first two are for the primary port (ide2) and the second two
are for secondary (ide3).  My HD is hooked up to ide2.  I have tried various
kernel parameters such as ide2=0xd400,0xd802  without success.

Thanks in advance

Krishna