I've just installed Mandrake 7.0/USparc on a Sun Ultra 1...
(The install from CD-ROM didn't work -problem already reported-
 and I completed the install from HTTP instead).

Just after that, I wanted to test Samba as usual, so I configured
inetd to run SWAT but... SWAT didn't work.

When I try to exec the binary "by hand" I get :
[root@merlin /etc]# /usr/sbin/swat
/usr/sbin/swat: error in loading shared libraries:
/lib/libreadline.so.3: undefined symbol: BC

What do you think ?

Sébastien.

PS : same problem in /usr/bin/make_smbcodepage
(this cause a post-exec script in the Samba package to fail with
/usr/bin/make_smbcodepage: error in loading shared libraries:
/lib/libreadline.so.3: undefined symbol: BC
)

--
   Sébastien DELILLE  [AUXICAD Paris]

   Tél.  +33-1-40-83-34-34