Anton Graham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I did a hard disk install from a fresh rsync this AM (PDT).  Couple points
> stuck with me while doing it.  Configuration options were expert/devel
>
> 1)  While selecting packages, Total Size remained at 23/3296MB throughout
>     package selection.

can you tell me each choice you made before the package selection tree? i
can't reproduce..

> 2) A couple packages were in (IMHO) obviously wrong groups:
>      enlightenment is in Graphical desktop/Other
>        Should be Graphical desktop/Enlightenment

thanks, fixing.

>      etherdrake is the only package in Utilities/System
>          Should be with System/Configuration/Hardware (with the rest of the
>          *drake utilities)

strange:

[gc@obiwan /RPMS] rpm -qpi /RPMS/etherdrake-0.6.2-7mdk.i586.rpm
Name        : etherdrake                   Relocations: /usr
Version     : 0.6.2                             Vendor: MandrakeSoft
Release     : 7mdk                          Build Date: Tue May  9 13:59:09 2000
Install date: (not installed)               Build Host: kenobi.mandrakesoft.com
Group       : System/Configuration/Hardware   Source RPM: etherdrake-0.6.2-7mdk.src.rpm

--
Guillaume Cottenceau