Submitted 11-May-00 by Guillaume Cottenceau:
| Anton Graham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
|
| > I did a hard disk install from a fresh rsync this AM (PDT).  Couple points
| > stuck with me while doing it.  Configuration options were expert/devel
| >
| > 1)  While selecting packages, Total Size remained at 23/3296MB throughout
| >     package selection.
|
| can you tell me each choice you made before the package selection tree? i
| can't reproduce..

Install was to a ReiserFS.

In the steps immediately leading up to it, I selected an additional
language (UK English), 100% packages, and deselected databases (this
machine doesn't need them).  Then it did that in individual package
selection.

| >      etherdrake is the only package in Utilities/System
| >        Should be with System/Configuration/Hardware (with the rest of the
| >        *drake utilities)
|

| strange:
|
| [gc@obiwan /RPMS] rpm -qpi /RPMS/etherdrake-0.6.2-7mdk.i586.rpm
| Name        : etherdrake                   Relocations: /usr
| Version     : 0.6.2                             Vendor: MandrakeSoft
| Release     : 7mdk                          Build Date: Tue May  9 13:59:09 2000
| Install date: (not installed)               Build Host: kenobi.mandrakesoft.com
| Group       : System/Configuration/Hardware   Source RPM:
|etherdrake-0.6.2-7mdk.src.rpm

Same on my installation, but on the package selection tree it was
Utilities/System *shrug*

--
       _
     _|_|_