mmm...good idea...tho' with the newer kernels (ls120 fix etc, a very necessary
fix in my case), sharing a /boot would delete the theology of doing beta and
having a stable o/s on the same hdd then.  you would have to rebuild the kernel
at different intervals still.

yea, i've got lilo install on "hda" and not into the "hda1" and "hda4".
installing it to "hda1" and "hda4" seperately and using something like bootmagic
(powerquest) as an overall chooser of the "stable mdk 7.0 o/s" and "7.1-2 mdk
beta/cooker)", I would imagine would solve the overall crises... ...seems like
this is the best solution to this, tho' a bit messy in my opinion...i'd just
rather have lilo booting windows, mdk-stable, mdk-cooker partitions/operating
system's.

modules? don't understand completely, but yea,, that's teh "main" issue. if
they don't load, nothing works... my single lilo install try's to do both o/s's
and this is the result..

--

My ICQ#:  36645898

Created with Mandrake 7.0!