Kaixo!

On Sun, May 14, 2000 at 10:01:00AM -0700, Eugenio Diaz wrote:

> Well, I guess that when the error message of cpio is
> "Bad file descriptor" it is that there is some kind of
> conflict with existing files, I don't know what yet.
> Can anybody enligthen me on why this happens?

rpm -Uvv will tell you everything, and even more.

> On another note, how does one verify the integrity of
> cooker packages? I use "rpm --checksig", but all
> packages turnout to be "md5 GPG NOT OK". I guess

What is in lowercase is ok, only what is in uppercase is wrong.
"md5 GPG NOT OK" means the MD5 cehcksum is OK; but the GPG signature is not.

--
Ki ça vos våye bén,
Pablo Saratxaga

http://www.ping.be/~pin19314/           PGP Key available, key ID: 0x8F0E4975