--- Eugenio Diaz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have been pointing out that for a few months now!
> (I
> have been using the netscape from rawhide for all
> that
> time too, so If you want a quick fix that how.)
>
> There are several packages that appear corrupted,
> compat-glibc being one of them. They have actually
> increased the version and release, and the packages
> keep comming out corrupted. I use rpmfind as a
> mirror.

Well, I guess that when the error message of cpio is
"Bad file descriptor" it is that there is some kind of
conflict with existing files, I don't know what yet.
Can anybody enligthen me on why this happens?

On another note, how does one verify the integrity of
cooker packages? I use "rpm --checksig", but all
packages turnout to be "md5 GPG NOT OK". I guess
cooker packages are not signed or I don't know how to
verify them; shouldn't we be doing this?

=====