whose un-bright idea was it to make double click default in mdk 9.1 rc2?`
Forever it has been a single click enviroment in KDE, this change is really
throughing a wrench at users who are familiar with and prefer a single click
enviroment, makes it a real pain to have to go through and adjust the mouse
clicks fore each useser on the network.
I hope by the time 9.1 goes full release, single clik will again be the
default for KDE
this we should do freely and generously.
        - Benjamin Franklin