On Sun Mar 09 17:43 -0600, Dale Huckeby wrote:
> > We really need to shout urpmi's praises from the rooftops.  Hardly a
> > week goes by without me running into someone on Slashdot or Kuro5hin (or
> > other sites) who complains about manually doing RPM dependencies on
> > Mandrake.  They're always oblivious to the power and joys of urpmi.
>
>   Amen.  I've been struggling with xmms off and on for quite awhile.  No
> response when I click on its icon.  Reinstalled, checked various odds and
> ends, no luck.  Took your note as a reminder and just did "urpmi xmms"
> from the command line a few moments ago and am listening to Pink Floyd as
> I write this.

There's my quota for the week... ;o)

--
Levi Ramsey
[EMAIL PROTECTED]               [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The food of love is Mandrake root.
GPG Fingerprint: 354C 7A02 77C5 9EE7 8538  4E8D DCD9 B4B0 DC35 67CD
Currently playing: Metallica - Overkill
Linux 2.4.21-0.13mdk
 21:20:00  up 1 day,  5:08, 11 users,  load average: 1.42, 0.47, 0.29