On Tue, 11 Mar 2003, Chmouel Boudjnah wrote:

> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> > audigy2 patch went in multimedia kernel and nobody complained:) Bug poster
> > confirmed that it made sound working for him. It is not a big patch, and
> > it will only affect audigy2 users (if card=audigy2 {....})
>
> which does ? exactly.
eh..fix the not working sound?
seriously, just have a look, if you do not trust it do not apply. That's
ok. But I do have the confirmation that it works of a tester.

> will see with juan..
thanks.

> sorry about that but some things are out of our hands.
hmm, what is out of your hands? fixing that bug? Why? It breaks drakfont
behaviour.

If it was about giving me write access to main:
Thats ok. I just picked you as my 'get him to apply some fixes' victim
today:) I mean, it is all we can do really now...Hope it doesn't sound to
bad.

d.