I'm sorry if this was asked earlier. I just subscribed to cooker and
finished mirroring the whole tree because now I have a few days off to hack with
the new cooker (to find one or two bugs ;-)). I mirrored it using "wget -rm"
on my linux box. Then I made the entire directory available through the
local apache server and tried to install cooker on another machine with the
bootdisk "network.img". So far everything works, but at stage two I get the
following error (networking is okay because it actually gets some files from the
other box):

---------------------------
in second stage install
install exited abnormally --received signal 9
sending termination signals...done
sending kill signals...done
unmounting filesystems...
        /proc
        /tmp/stage2
you may safely reboot your system

What's happening here? I think that I made some dumb thing I shouldn't
have done or so... And I'm pretty sure that a kind soul out there has a
solution for me. Thanks.

Beat