> Beat Rupp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> > I'm sorry if this was asked earlier. I just subscribed to cooker and
> > finished mirroring the whole tree because now I have a few days off to
> hack with
> > the new cooker (to find one or two bugs ;-)). I mirrored it using
> "wget -rm"
> > on my linux box. Then I made the entire directory available through
> the
> > local apache server and tried to install cooker on another machine
> with the
> > bootdisk "network.img". So far everything works, but at stage two I
> get the
> > following error (networking is okay because it actually gets some
> files from the
> > other box):
>
> Please test with the ISO of the beta3 ; the Cooker will not be stable
> for
> a few days more..
>
> --
> Guillaume Cottenceau

arrrgh! Isn't there a way around downloading the whole stuff again? I have
a very slow connection (5 kb/s = ~3 days and nights of downloading) and I
thought if I download it in PRM format I'll have a chance to update the
current beta someday to the final 7.1 without downloading the whole iso.
If there is no chance to get my current set of rpms running then I'll have
to wait for the next month because we have a limited connection (traffic
per month) here and I'm pretty much over the quota right now... Sorry.

Beat