Yup...except when you've got a GeForce Ti4400 like me...I get the graphics for
LILO, but I can't use Bootsplash (as much as I would like to). If I pick
anything else than vga=normal, all I get is a black screen until X loads.
I've tried to find an answer for this on the net but while I've seen others
with the same problem, there's still no solution. Oh well...

--
Élie Charest
[EMAIL PROTECTED]