--- Marcel Pol <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Tue, 18 Mar 2003 12:00:37 +0100 (CET)
> Marcel Pol <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > [Contrib-RPM]
> > Name        : mono                         Relocations: (not relocateable)
> > Version     : 0.23                              Vendor: MandrakeSoft
> > Release     : 1mdk                          Build Date: Tue Mar 18 11:52:12
> > 2003 URL         : http://www.go-mono.com/
> > Summary     : Mono Runtime.
> > Description :
> > Mono is an implementation of the ECMA Common Language Infrastructure,
> > it contains both a just-in-time compiler for maximum performance, and
> > an interpeter.  It can also be used to run programs from the .NET
> > Framework.
>
> Could someone from MandrakeSoft look into this, if they want this included in
> the distro (contribs)?
> Ximian claims in their faq that there are no patenting issues, but that could
> be considered a naive point of view. I can imagine that MandrakeSoft doesn't
> like to risk a lawsuit from Microsoft about unlicensed IP or patents, etc. If
> there's a decision that it's not going to be included it should be moved to
> PLF.

At last...

However, it would be more useful with gtk-sharp and this requires libgda2,
libgnomedb2 and gtksourceview.

All this in /incoming if you want them. The docs seem a bit broken, but the
libs are fine. I don't think all this is mature enough to go in main, but it
definitely should be in contrib.

Attached is a screenshot of fifteen.exe running in GNOME.

=====
=o=
kk1

<<inline: fifteen.jpg>>