This time Charles Shirley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
becomes daring and writes:

> On Wednesday 26 March 2003 20:15, Vox wrote:
>> This time Charles Shirley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> becomes daring and writes:
>> > problems with FreeCraft crashing with a Segfault after about
>> > (very roughly) 15 minutes of play.  Before I submit a bug, I
>
>>   If it's a release, it crashes often, particularly in
>>   multiplayer. CVS seems to be behaving well, tho, so that's what we
>>   use here at the geekhouse 3 times a week :)
>
> I've become such a wimp!  I haven't even built my own kernel since
> August, and only rarely try to build any user programs from source!
> And, to be honest, CVS frightens me!  :^)

  I haven't built a kernel in...uhm...3 years? since
  2.3.somethingorother :) But I do build a bunch of userland apps from
  CVS...if you follow the devel mailing list of the app, you almost
  always know when you can snatch a snapshot that'll work right :)

> Here's to a stable, functional "next release..."

  hehehe well..report your bugs and send the backtrace to the
  freecraft people, I'm sure they'll appreciate it :)

  Vox

--
Think of the Linux community as a niche economy isolated by its beliefs.  Kind
of like the Amish, except that our religion requires us to use _higher_