On Sat 29 Mar 2003 20:23, Leon Brooks posted as excerpted below:
> On Sunday 30 March 2003 09:00, Edward Tandi wrote:
> > On Sat, 2003-03-29 at 17:46, webudo2 wrote:
> >> A bugfree released MDK 9.2
> >
> > Hooray! I'll vote for that. What about all those RPM requests in
> > Ma[n]drakeClub? We should have all of them too!
>
> Does anyone else see the irony in this? (-:

Yes.  W/ the 100% bugs fixed, I'd asked myself if he was considering a release
in late 3003 or not.  Add all the club requests, AND make THEM 100% bug free
as well, and what are we looking at now, a late 5003 release, perhaps?

I'm thinking I found a place where that famous clue sig fits.. <g>

--
Duncan
Benjamin Franklin