Hi all...

I finally got shorewall working to share my internet connection, but I also
realized that it is droppig connections to trash like portsentry did.
I still have portsentry installed because I liked it. Does this mean
that I can just drop portsentry and use shorewall ?

TIA

--
J.A. Magallon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>      \                 Software is like sex:
werewolf.able.es                         \           It's better when it's free