Hi all...

After reeding this:

http://www.mozilla.org/roadmap.html

it looks like Mozilla application is dead. Now we will have a Mozilla-suite,
split in several apps:
- Mozilla browser is dead. They will switch to Phoenix (or whatever is it
  named after the copyrights war the seem to be inside...)
- Mozilla mailer is dead. Use Minotaur. A beta build is available.
- All they will build against GRE.
- And java now is gcc-3 safe...

Do you see feasible to (;)):
- include GRE in cooker
- build phoenix against it (gcc3)
- build galeon against it (and so, nautilus...)
- include some other projects as epiphany ;)

I know it is a very very big deal, but you could take it as your
'web-browsing-in-mandrake roadmap'...

TIA

--
J.A. Magallon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>      \                 Software is like sex:
werewolf.able.es                         \           It's better when it's free