On Wed, 4 Jun 2003, Gerald Drouillard wrote:

> This issue has been talked about on the list but it doesn't appear that
> the maintainer of the package is listening.

The maintainer is listening but he won't repeat the same things endlessly.
Warly fixed the hdlist problem, i.e. that's not a package problem.
However, it does seem to reappear.

Short story: Stefan tried to upload a glibc but obviously that was
rejected but not completetly. I further uploaded the right version-release
to also replace ldconfig & timezone packages that could go in.

Anyhow, there will be a new glibc package to address an LSB regression
occuring because of a kernel bug.

Bye,
Gwenole.