Heyo,

Not sure if this issue has been addressed, however over the last 2 days
I have been attempting to perform an HD install of cooker, with little
success. It appears that every time the installer is fired up, and
commences package instalation it errors on ldconfig-2.3.2-3mdk.i586.rpm,
and according to the text screens in the installer it just returns bad
package.

Now the wierd thing is I can install a 9.1 install, then install that
same package into the 9.1 w/o any troubles what soever.

Has anyone else noticed this issue? I have delete the file twice,
resync'd from sunet.se, however I cannot complete an install without
this package.

Thanks,

--
Nelson Bartley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>