Buchan Milne responded to:
> Brian J. Murrell, whom wrote:
> > Hey folks (and Guillaume),
> >
> > I was looking at guessmounts in the rescue system and
> > noticed a possible enhancement: LVM support.
>
> LVM support in rescue would be cool ....

I second the request for LVM support in rescue.

I recently had to jump through major hoops in order
to recover my boot sector because of the lack of LVM
in the rescue.. (and I wish I had seen Buchan's post, it
  would have saved me time!)

My thoughts are that if we support X filesystem during install,
we should also support it in the rescue image. And as
automatically as possible.