Yeah, I agree, and I appologize to everyone. I was just super [EMAIL PROTECTED] off 2
seconds after I got the machines all back to running with phones ringing off
the hook, of course I had to get to physical access on 2 of them to fix
stuff. So I was very unhappy at such a feature being default, which really
takes away from the Mandrake on servers experience. What a surprize which we
normally don't run into.

My question is this - sure it's nice to have laptop users with ifplug ( I
guess) but if that's the reasoning behind it - how many more people run it on
desktops? Let laptop users choose to turn it on - not be default.

--
Jason Straight
[EMAIL PROTECTED]