> > These people need all of KDE and no other wms installed. They also need
>all
> > the *drak* configuration software, netscape communicator and some sort
>of
> > office suite. They need NOTHING else. Unfortunately it takes quite some
>time
> > for me to filter through all the other unneeded stuff whenever I install
> > Mandrake for them.
>
>mainly install in "Recommended" (is now "Automated") on a 400MB partition
>and
>that will do it :)

Thanks, I'll try that. I've been doing expert installs since I was the one
installing it (I'm no expert but I like to think I am :-)). Didn't consider
that recommended might be just what I needed. It doesn't let me fiddle with
the other settings though... Probably a good thing eh?

regards,
Con

Keep up the good work!