On Thu 19 Jun 2003 06:33, Han Boetes posted as excerpted below:
> /me paws at Per.
>
> ok :P

FWIW and as a reminder, Mr Karlsen has previously expressed an objection to
being called "Per".  I don't understand what I believe to be language and
culture based references, but as best I can figure, it would be the
equivalent of calling someone named McDonald here in the US, simply Mc.
Either that, or calling someone simply Mister, without a name.  I'm not sure
which, but am sure he prefers folks not use just the first three letters.

--
Duncan - List replies preferred.
Benjamin Franklin