Hi!

A wish for MDK 9.2: full duplex sound drivers.

Full duplex sound drivers are a must if you want to use teleconferencing
like gnomemeeting. Some of the audio drivers delivered today in MDK 9.1
is only half duplex, eg. the one for my intel 810 sound device.

I understand that ALSA drivers are always full duplex, while some other
drivers that are standard with the kernel is only half duplex.
I do not care whether the sound drivers are ALS or not, as long as they
are full duplex and can work with eg gnomemeeting.

I see IP telepones/teleconferencing as a major application for most
users, this is probably the new telephone, and it would be very
convenient if MDK had good support for IP telephones.

Best regards
Keld