Pierre BETOUIN <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Le ven 27/06/2003 à 16:33, Guillaume Cottenceau a écrit :
> > Pierre BETOUIN <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> >
> > > It seems that postfix (package 9.1) is broken for sasl support.
> >
> > so, you talk about 9.1
> I talk about both 9.1 and cooker : they have the same problem :
> sasl support doesn't work.

You can't talk about both at the same time. First, because this
list is not a support channel for 9.1. Second, because packages
do change, 9.1 an cooker are two different distributions.

> > > I'll try to make a bug report (bugzilla) as soon as possible.
> > > Postfix uses libsasl2-* but plugins are threated with libsasl7-plug*...
> >
> > ah, no, now you talk about cooker? (postfix of 9.1 uses
> > libsasl7).
> The problem in 9.1 is that postfix uses libsasl7 but plugins which are
> seen are only plugins of libsasl2 (libsasl2-plug-md5cram, etc...).

Are you sure of that? I think other people have successfully used
postfix+sasl in 9.1. Though, I don't know sasl at all :/.

--
Guillaume Cottenceau - http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~gc/