Ahh... yea.. that is different. Tell me this... I set up beta 3 and
selected Grub. seemed nice except Norton Anti Virus no longer works. I
blamed Grub, and removed it. I put lilo in it's place. Made no
difference. ? I'm not sure what is wrong. In any event.. lilo only sees
64 megs of ram and I have 170. I don't recall the exact syntax to add
the memory statement to lilo.conf, and thought maybe I should just put
Grub. How would I go about adding Grub back? with lilo it is just lilo
at the bash prompt. Looks like Grub wants some command line additions.